Question
Posted by: Chantie | 2008/06/25

Stress on 3 - 4 weeks

Hi, would you please help me. i am 3 - 4 weeks pregnant. i am under alot of stress at the moment - husband isnt very understanding neither, well he just isnt helping. i try real hard to stay calm, but i feel i can go off of my head & i know its not good for baby. what can happen to babe at this stage of pregnancy? i am only going to doc in 2 weeks.

Baby should be fine.. It is normal to feel a bit overwhelmed at this stage. Hang in there

2
Posted by: chantie | 2008/06/27

hi penny, well i hope you are feeling better. we had a very long chat - on my terms and now he understands. i cant help him, if he cant help me. i wish you all the best, you must try staying calm. maybe your hubby must go with you to next visit? thinking of you!

Reply to chantie
Posted by: Penny | 2008/06/26

Hi Chantie
I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same. I am 11w5d and my husband is not supportive at all. He doesn't even touch me at night. I had a huge fight with him on sunday morning and kicked him out of the bedroom, He now sleeps in the lounge and he doesn't care. I went to a psychologist yesterday cos I feel I am tired of being in thsi relationship. She suggested that I take things easy for the sake of the baby. I am seeing her again next week but my husband will sleep in the lounge forever. I feel he is selfish and unloving.

Reply to Penny