Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2006/07/13

Stress-incontinence

Hi, may u please assist bcus im suffering from stress incontinence. My bladder is leaking an di've seeked medical help but it doesnt seem to help me in anyway.Are there any medications that you can suggest i use to fix my problem as im about to get married and my partner doesnt know of my situation....Please help me

If you really have stress incontinence, as opposed to any other type of incontinence, the only cure is with an operation. You should have a full assessment by a gynaecologist though, as there are many other causes of incontinence.