Question
Posted by: Yoda | 2003/01/22

Stress causes anger

My Hubby gets stressed about the slightest things, and when he stresses he gets angry and uptight. I was thinking about getting him some calmettes, is there anyhting else youcould suggest, maybe something more natural ? He has always been like this, so I don't think it can be contributed to diet. He eats reasonably healthily, and enjoys exercise.

Yoda, I don’t think the answer lies in taking pills. I think he would do better by learning new techniques to cope with his the stress. The best person to see about this would be a clinical psychologist. You can also drop CyberShrink a line. Good luck.