Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12


my husband has been diagnosed with stress,the dr. said he is on the verge of stroke/heartattack and he is currently taking pur-blockers and aterax. of course I am deeply concerned by this as he is ony 27 years old.!! Is there anything I can do to help as i the stress seems work related,can a change in diet help,excercise,vitamins?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Anonymous
Exercise for 30 mins per day and a good multivitamin will help but eventually the stressors at work needs to be adressed. Is it something he can do anything about, or is there a possibility that he could look out for other work? It may also be useful to see a psychologist to teach him stress relieving techniques.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.