Question
Posted by: Martin | 2007/08/06

Stress

The other day i went for a massge at a place referred to me during the massage the lady was going quite high up me legs,i could feel an erection starting so asked the lady to not go so high.When iturned over she got me giong again.

Then long story short she hand releived me i can say i enjoyed my visit.Tell me am i at risk if i go again in regrds getting an std. I think i should be fine and dont know why i did not go before.

Martin

Dear Martin
Please talk to the sex expert - this has a very low risk of transmitting diseases especially if you visit a clean and hygienic place.

1
Posted by: u go boy | 2007/08/06

were is this place,i wanna go

Reply to u go boy