Question
Posted by: wonder | 2004/10/13

stress

hi docs i am having problemes with a post natal drip that feels like it does not want to clear up, having it for the last 4 weeks i stress a lot because i was exposure to hiv,still woried even though i tested negative 2months after exposure(rapid test)why does i have this funny feeling like my body is getting cold,i worry a lot,is it stress,mind over matter or what

Dear wonder,
Sounds like you need to take this question to Cyberdoc or I think there may also be an ENT expert, within Health 24. Round here, the only Post Nasal or Post-natal drips I deal with are other people !