Question
Posted by: Triple x | 2003/02/24

Stress

I recently underwent tremendous stress and I am assuming that due to this my hair has been falling out, I have lost weight and I have a an anoying itch under my right foot. What I need to know is if I can possibly be treated for this and I would like to begin taking a Vitamin that could assist me with an appetite especially since I don't often have a healthy appetite normally.

Triple x, I can understand how the stress may cause weight and hair loss, but I’m not sure how it can responsible for your itching foot. You have to make sure that it’s not due to something underlying like diabetes or a thyroid problem. If you’re after an appetite stimulator you can try Longifene® and if you’re after something to give you a boost, you can try Vita-thion®. If it’s just a multivitamin you’re after, the best would be to ask your pharmacist which ones of the better known names are on special and then pick one of those. Good luck.