Question
Posted by: confused | 2007/03/12

strange vaginal discharge

hey im getting worried of this vaginal d. that juz wont go away.its been going on for almost 2 months but i didnt think it was srious coz it was on and off-the discharfe is very thick and takes a greenish-creamish color its texture is almosy like wet toilet paper thats partly dreanged.im not sexually active although last year i had a case where i almost had sex...we came very close his tip did touch my vagina this is wat has m worried the most.COULD IT BE AN STD- coz somrtimes it even itches,my vaginal area is extreemelly sensitive its sore right after i finish my period and is usualy so.on and till i get my next one. the discharge sumtymz smells but its not often PLZ HELP!!!!

It is unlikely that this is an STD. However, it is also not typical of thrush. I would suggest that you see your doctor to make a diagnosis and arrange treatment.