Question
Posted by: claudz | 2006/11/15

strange vaginal discharge

im 18 years old and just before i went on the pill,yasmin, for my skin,my vagina started discharging a whitish,very flowy (not very viscose) fluid.what could it be and what should i do toget rid of it?its very annoying and i constaly have to change underwear during the day, because they get wet from the discharge.

If the discharge is not itchy or smelly, it may be normal.

1
Posted by: Max | 2006/11/15

you need to use pantyliners, its probably your body reacting to that pill, since you didnt mention anything about the discharge being smelly, i dont think you should worry, but otherwise if you are really uncomfortable then you should go to the doctor.

Reply to Max