Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2004/02/23

Strange Symtoms

Over the last two months, I have been having pains on both my arms but never at the same time. I also have a problem holding the steering wheel as the inside of my palm starts to pain. I dont hold my steering wheel very hard and its power steering and this happens on short distances as well. I am also very tired, experiencing headaches again and find that my hands start to shiver uncontrollably. What could possibly be wrong with me?

Nicki, it might be due to more than one thing, but I think you should concentrate one making sure that there is nothing wrong with your neck and shoulders for now. The best person to help you with this would be a neurosurgeon if your GP can’t help. Good luck.