Question
Posted by: B | 2007/03/28

Strange symptoms

I'm usually very healthy. If I do get flu (once every few years), it knocks me back 2 or 3 days. This year I was off work for over a week with bad flu and a chest infection (a few days ago). To add to the misery, I am now getting bad headaches and I have this weird itchiness in the palm of my hands. I have been very healthy, have been exercising and the only thing out of the ordinary is that I went on a walking trail through one of the game parks in SA recently. Could I have caught a bad bug?

Dear B
Please ask your doctor to test you for tickbite fever and malaria too!