Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2006/10/24

Strange smell in vagina???

Pls can someone help me. I have NEVER before had a smell in my vagina area. I do have a slight itch and have been getting it often lately. I am using the Canestan ointment i got with a previous bout of candida. I use it on the outside and also apply a little on the inside of my vagina. I was horrified when I noticed a smell in that area. I inserted my finger into my vagina to check if the smell was only on the outside, but to my horror it was also on the inside of my vagina. This has never happened to me before, not even when i have an infection. I always wash after sexual intercourse and shower twice a day, EVERY day. I am in a relationship with my b/f for 6 months now and i know that he has had a few one night stands before me, as he has confessed to it. Is there any chance this could be the result of a STD?? We have a very active sex life and have for 2 days now avoided it, with great difficulty. I am sooo embarrased to discuss this with him. I am very concious of being 100% clean at all times as i never know when we will have sexual intercourse so this is a huge problem for me. Pls help, this is terrible.

This could be an STD. You should have it checked out. If he is the one who has slept around, why are you embarrassed?

3
Posted by: slice | 2006/10/26

my dear I know it is a very embarrasing thought to go to the doc but they deal with these things everyday and they meet people who are more sick than you on daily basis so better for you to go now before that STI does more damage to you. Talking from experience. Swallow your pride and go get treated then be careful next time. GO AND GOOD LUCK!

Reply to slice
Posted by: Concerned | 2006/10/24

No, we don't use condoms. gosh do you seriously think it is a STD? STD like what?

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: PREGGY | 2006/10/24

You didn't say weather you are using a condom or not, if you not using it, it might be STD

Reply to PREGGY