Question
Posted by: Sckyler | 2008/05/20

Strange Rash

Hi doc, about a week ago I started itching where my g-string line is between my legs. I thought it was strange and when I looked found 4 white bumps on my skin, about 5cm from my vulva, I also found about 3 on my vagina, but red, probably because of its location, having to wipe myself. I am not sexually active and gym 5 times a week with g-strings on, also do sauna 3/4 times a week. Do you know what it can be and what I can use to control the itching as I have been using Bactroban and it is almost gone.

Dear Sckyler
If the bumps is getting better with bactroban, continue and you could try Phenergan cream on the bumps for the itching.