Question
Posted by: MOTHER | 2003/03/03

STRANGE RASH

I've developed a strage rash that appears in clusters (dry), is extremly itchy. It has a strange behaviour pattern, its there in one cluster for a few days, dies and leaves a dark mark and about a 2 centimeters later it appears again and the process continues. As a result I've got all these little marks where the pelvis meets the thigh and where body meets arm. Only on these joint areas. The Dilucort has not made the itching better. And the itching seems worse at night. What is it and how can I cure it for good?

Mother, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. It sounds like it might be psoriasis, a fungal infection or a form of eczema, but the best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.