Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/10/18

STRANGE PREGNANCY

I was at the gynae yesterday and he confirmed that i am 6 weeks pregnant? I saw a little bean in a sac. But the weird thing is that i had sex last in June. Is this at all possible???

Please help me!!!!

It is strange. Repeat altrasound in about 10 days to see if pregnancy is alive and growing

2
Posted by: CHEZ | 2004/10/18

For my first pregnancy, I last had my period 15 December
I found out I was pregnant 11 February . So logically i should of been 2 mths. I went to my doctor two weeks later. I found out that I was just a little of 6 weeks. My due date was supposed to be late October. I delivered my son in late September.
I am now pregnant with my second child. I had my last period on 17 July. I am now 13 weeks pregnant.

I hope this make sense? Good luck

Reply to CHEZ
Posted by: DB | 2004/10/18

Hi Wendy,

If you last had sex say on 14 June 2004, you would now be 18 weeks pregnant, and very aware of it. Something does not make sense...

Good luck and I hope you can figure this one out.

Reply to DB