Question
Posted by: Bee Bee | 2006/04/13

Strange moving lump

Since I can remember Ive had this strange moving lump in my right rib cage. It causes discomfort when I sit up straight or try do stomach exercises.

I first noticed it about 12 years ago and the doctor told me it was just loose cartilage. Some how it seems to have grown. When you press against it you can move it.

No doctor so far that I have actually seen has been of any help. They just keep saying it shouldnt be anything to worry about ?

Dear Bee bee
It could be a harmless growth - ask your doctor to refer you to a surgeon and ask him if it is possible to remove it?