Question
Posted by: Kiki | 2007/03/09

Strange headache... Could be sinus?

I've had this very strange headache since yesterday with no other symptoms. It is a throbbing pain in my eye, eyebrow and above my eyebrow. Its quite painful and very uncomfortable. I can't go to a doctor because of time and financial reasons, so if its not life threatening i'd rather just try and do something about it myself. It has been suggested that it might be a sinus headache (i dont have any other symptoms, no flu like symptoms etc.) or a migrane.

Dear Kiki
If it was related to sinus, you will have a runny nose and feel sick with a cold or flu. This could be due to a muscle spasm in the neck. Try Adcodol and putting a hot water bottle on your upperback/neck area. If the headache does not clear up with this in 12 hours or you get other symptoms like a rash or fever you need to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: cc | 2007/03/09

It is more than likely a sinus headache - I suffer from chronic sinusitus every year when the seasons change or when the weather is very dry and hot like it has been. The headaches are the same, causing throbbing pain, feeling like it's behind your eyes and into your cheek bones. Panado don't take mine away, try something like Neurofen (very inexpensive)

Reply to cc