Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2005/06/28

Strange experience

Dear Cybershrink
I had a psychotic episode earlier this year, lasting a few weeks. I recently experienced something that puzzles me. I was talking to my dr. when he suddenly changed form and shape. He became this huge menacing thing (not human), ready to pounce on me. It disappeared after a short while, and I grabbed the prescription, the dr. was about to hand to me, and rushed out. Could I have been psychotic? I am taking anti-psychotic medication.

It might have been a brief psychotic experience --- it would be wise to tell your doc about this, so he can consider, for instance, changing the medication. That you recognized that, however convincingly real it looked, and however frightening ti was, it wasn't real, and that you were able to wait for the prescription, shows that you are partly handling even such a nasty experience.

2
Posted by: Dude | 2005/06/28

umm... ey ...

maybe u saw through the mask ... there are loads of aliens around here and one can but wonder where seein reality ends and crazy things begin ...

i see loads of dat all ova ... thing is i know they know that i see them and sometimes they try and make u think that u not really seein them and u just crazy but i know they r what they r...

cin is believin ...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Dogman | 2005/06/28

This is not me guys...

Reply to Dogman