Question
Posted by: Cat | 2004/11/05

Strange cramps and secretions, is this normal?

A friend of mine asked me for advice,
but i was unable to answer her, now i am determined to know. She lately started dating this new guy, and she says that about a week after they started having sex, she started having these cramps in her lower abdomen, she also says that she has been seeing a secretion thats not normally there (white in color),
She asked me if this could mean that shes pregnant or if its normal. At the time she was about halfway till her next cycle.
What could this mean, please advise

Cat

It may be ovulation pain and discharge. I can't explain why she is having it now if she has never had it before. Perhaps she is just more aware and looking out for signs.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/11/05

Do you know if she has missed a period yet?

Reply to Shirls