Question
Posted by: sckyler | 2008/05/20

Strange bumps on vulva

Hi doc, about a week ago I started itching where my g-string line is between my legs. I thought it was strange and when I looked found 4 white bumps on my skin, about 5cm from my vulva, I also found about 3 on my vagina, but red, probably because of its location, having to wipe myself.

I am not sexually active and gym 5 times a week with g-strings on and also wear g-strings to work, also do sauna 3/4 times a week and no discard. Do you know what it can be and what I can be I have also been using Bactroban and it is almost gone but I am just concerned with what these itchy 'bumps' are.

It may be related to friction from the G-string. If it persists, you should see your doctor.