Posted by: Ted | 2008/11/14

Strange bumps on my penis


Lately I have noticed strange bumps on my penis. They look a little like warts. Im not sure what to do or whats its from...?
Its isnt acne, as they have quite a hard skin layer around them.

Any help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is possible that what you describe is a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. genital warts for example. You definitely need to see your GP and may need to be referred to a urologist.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ted | 2008/11/20

After looking at pics of genital warts on the web, these spots look very different. They look like pimples (have little white heads, but a thicker skin over them). Also I havent been in contact with someone to get these from.
Could these be something that would go away with time?

Reply to Ted

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.