Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/11/22

Strange Breakout

Hi there, I've had this strange breakout, almost like a rash on the whole of my back, but worst on my upper back and shoulders, it looks like exema, but i don't get exema and it doesn't itch at all! I have no idea what the cause can be, cause i haven't even eaten anything out of the ordenary i don't normally eat! Could it be an allergic reaction to something, how can I make it go away?

Worried, I can’t really say what it is from this side of the screen, the easiest would be to take an antihistamine like Phenergan® and see what happens. If it goes away, it’s due to an allergic reaction and if it doesn’t go away you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.