Question
Posted by: COMFORT HERSELF | 2007/03/12

STRANGE BLOOD SMELL

I WAS ON MY PERIOD FROM LAST WEEK WEDNESDAY UNTIL SUNDAY, MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE SMELL OF THE BLOOD WAS NOT THE USUAL THAT WE ALL KNOW IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING HAS DIED INSIDE OF ,TODAY IS MONDAY THE BLOOD IS GONE BUT THE SMELL IS STILL THERE AND IT SMELLS MORE LIKE IRON AND IS UNBEARABLE.WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM.

MY NEXT QUESTION IS I HAVE FINISHED MENSTRUATING YESTERDAYAND I AM READY TO HAVE A BABY WHEN IS THE GOOD TIME TO TRY CONCEIVING

It may be that you have an infection and should see your doctor to assess whether you need treatment.
To work ou the time of ovulation, have a look at the Top 5 questions.