Question
Posted by: stanley | 2007/05/09

strange behaviour

I am twenty-one years old, and, previously, normal. But, for the past few weeks, I've been acting and feeling strange and weird. I cannot explain it and neither can doctors and specialists. I feel very scared, I shake, sometimes my eyes roll, I talk in a babbling fashion now and then, and also exhibit epileptic-like symptoms. I don't know what to do. I've even had scans and blood tests done, and nobody has found anything. Please help.

Dear Stanley
Have you used any drugs or medication in the past few weeks, or had any signs of infection or had contact with any poisons or chemicals?