Question
Posted by: Moe | 2004/09/20

Strange activity in intestines!!!

hi there.im an 18yr old male
i have strange activity happening in my stomach.
im really worried.
it feels as if there is some bubbling taking place in my stomach.im not constipated,nor do i have gas. im not sure if i have an ulcer,cos i dont ever eat strong food at all.
what could it be??and at intervils , i get a terrible pain in my stomach,all this started yesterday morning as soon as i woke up.and when i press my stomach it pains,it feels as if there is trapped gas,but i took something for flatulence.

Moe, is the pain you fee a burning pain? Does it go away or get worse when you eat something? Are you nauseous? Please let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.