Question
Posted by: shooter | 2006/04/19

strange

May be the season or daemonic, not sure...
Feeling happy & doing well at the office, good relations all round. home life seems to be off centre, keep blowing a fuse.

In general, "every day's a good day but some are better" & I still have the urge to shoot meself i da ead.

Wf said she say a tv prog where t'was found that a patient's epilepsy was a mis-diag for an irregular heartbeat/pulse. she had blackout cos her ticker stopped randomly for a few seconds.

could this be a general condition in the current population?

ciao

Hi shooter,
Well, it's promising that you're feeling well and happy and handling things well at the office --- reassuring confirmation that you Can be that well. I wonder what's throwing the home segment of your life off-kilter ? Amd why the interest in shooting when things are going relatively well ? Don't have guns available to you.
Heart problems are unlikely to be mistaken for epilepsy, but here you'd be presumably speaking not about diagnoses but symptoms. And someone might have episodes in which they collapsed and lost consciousness, which could be considered a due to epilepsy, and could also potentially be caused by some heart beat irregularities. Something a good doc would check on. Some heart beat irregularities are only intermittent, so they might not show at times when the doc was looking.

1
Posted by: shooter | 2006/04/20

Thanks cs, I don't have current legal access to a gun, soo,no quick solution to that one. Wf still feels that the blackouts, excessive body heat at night, headaches & auras are due to either heart or spiritual related issues. I admit that it's a possibility. I think she attacks when feeling helpless & that is how she seems when I have a bad episode or two, like she can't cope.
aaargh, the charades are too much, why can't I just come out & tell ev'rone to F.O. & leave me alone....no, life meens interaction with other humans...or does it?

gotta go ciao for now

Reply to shooter