Question
Posted by: Micky | 2004/10/22

Strange

Had a miscariage July this year on the 13 started with a two months injection
was supposed to get the second one on the 28. Last week i had a blood stain and been having menstrual pains and my breast is sore and itchy. Could i be pregnant cause i have been having an intercourse.

These are probably side effects of the injection.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/22

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage, it is not easy - I had one too.
Also been on nuristerate and got off to become pregnant, I had the same symptoms apart from the blood stain, but they sound like your hormones going back to normal. It is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant so soon, but we are all different. It normally takes between 2-6 months for your period to return after being on nuristerate and up to 2 years to conceive, however I had my period back within a month and conceived 2 months later. So there is always hope!!

Take care

Reply to Kippie