Question
Posted by: Heart Broken | 2003/12/16

Story to tell

Good moring

I have an story to tell to you reading this page at this moment.
Do you go to church, pray at night, do good things for other, are you going to Heaven when you die? No deeds, church praying can take you to Heaven, that is why Jesus died for us. Only way to go to Heaven is go on your knees, and ask Jesus to Enter into your heart, Jesus is knocking just open your heart and let Jesus enter, then stop all your sins, eg drinking,sex,drugs, Turn away from all the bad things in Life Jesus is now in your heart, Please read Joh3 it will explain all to you, Hell is no joke it is pain and tears for ever and ever and every and ever it won't stop!, yes scary it is, But don't be Scared if Jesus is invited into your Heart then you won't be judged, You can die now at this momnet your Heart can stop Right now then it is too late,

Take the time you have now it will take you 2 minutes and then when you die you will go to Heaven en meet our Savior Jesus, for ever and ever, I will pray for you whom is reading this now, Youre are not reading this because you want to it is ment to be Jesus wants you to read this,

Jesus loves you for ever he died for you to go to Heaven not to Hell .

God bless
Dawie

Dear Dawie
Thank you for your kind contribution.

2
Posted by: heartbroken | 2003/12/22

sorry i am not an looser i teach people about Jesus , jesus uses me to tell people how to change their lives. Nobody can stop the word of Jesus, you saw what Jesus wanted me to say. I will pray that you take the advise,

Marry christmas and an happynew year
God bless
Dawie

Reply to heartbroken
Posted by: Cross | 2003/12/18

What kind of idiot uses this kind of medium to preach to a group of very unwilling listeners???
I fail to see the relevance of your little story - it has absolutely nothing to do with dieting.
Stop wasting everybodys time you loser.

Reply to Cross