Question
Posted by: Heart Broken | 2003/12/16

Story to tell

Good moring

I have an story to tell to you reading this page at this moment.
Do you go to church, pray at night, do good things for other, are you going to Heaven when you die? No deeds, church praying can take you to Heaven, that is why Jesus died for us. Only way to go to Heaven is go on your knees, and ask Jesus to Enter into your heart, Jesus is knocking just open your heart and let Jesus enter, then stop all your sins, eg drinking,sex,drugs, Turn away from all the bad things in Life Jesus is now in your heart, Please read Joh3 it will explain all to you, Hell is no joke it is pain and tears for ever and ever and every and ever it won't stop!, yes scary it is, But don't be Scared if Jesus is invited into your Heart then you won't be judged, You can die now at this momnet your Heart can stop Right now then it is too late,

Take the time you have now it will take you 2 minutes and then when you die you will go to Heaven en meet our Savior Jesus, for ever and ever, I will pray for you whom is reading this now, Youre are not reading this because you want to it is ment to be Jesus wants you to read this,

Jesus loves you for ever he died for you to go to Heaven not to Hell .

God bless
Dawie

....

9
Posted by: Melon | 2003/12/19

Thx so much, God Bless you and your family as well ;-)

Reply to Melon
Posted by: Bee | 2003/12/18

Hi Dawie,

Baie dankie, man. Die boodskap was opreg waardeer.

Geseënde kersfees vir jou.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: eve | 2003/12/18

thank you heart broken you cleared my question, today i received the most beautiful email about a boy who wrote an essay on heaven and i promise i still want to cry. he wrote that he entered a room and in that room were rows of file cabinets ( im cutting the story very short here) and in those cabinets were people he betrayed movies he had watched and the other that he was not so proud of lustful thoughts, he wrote that he just wanted to tear it up but he could not the paper was made from steel. as he realised he could not do anything to this room he saw a draw that was the shiniest of the lot and on that draw it had "the gospel" written on it, but it was the thinnest file of the lot. in walked jesus and started reading these files and put his name on the files of this childs life, they cried together and they walked off together with Jesus bearing this childs sin. this child brian died a few days later in a "freak" accident. it just goes to show you God and His son Jesus work in the most beautiful ways He definitely helps me out in everyday life and i love him and i just hope one day that everybody walks away from the evil we see everyday.... may God keep you safe this christmas

Reply to eve
Posted by: Hearbroken | 2003/12/18

Sex is only an sin if you are not married to an man , only if you sleep around with different men, God gave you that man to love ,Sex is then not an sin it is bounding of two persons, but only with your husband, if you are going to sleep around then it is an sin, Remember you don't get an small sin or large sin, Sin is sin, Jesus loves you Eve

H:

God het vir jou alreeds 'n man, jou probleem is dat jy moet nie jou man soek nie, en hy nie vir jou nie Vertrou op Jesus hy het vir jou 'n prefekte huweliks maat klaar gekies, Bid elke aand vir jou huweliks maat , Onthou net asb jou tyd verskil van Jesus se tyd, Jesus se tyd is altyd die regte tyd

J

Reply to Hearbroken
Posted by: Hearbroken | 2003/12/18

H:

J

Reply to Hearbroken
Posted by: eve | 2003/12/17

may i just ask one thing as a woman who is going to get married, i dont understand why i should not have sex with my husband, why then did God create man and woman if having sex is such a sin?

Reply to eve
Posted by: H | 2003/12/17

Dawie,

Baie dankie dit is waar. Die probleem is ons as mense is bedoel om saam met ander mense te wees en met Jesus in jou hart maar 'n stil kou huis sonder iemand om mee te gesels is nie so maklik nie. Ja ek is betrokke by die kerk en is deel van vriende kringe maar ek kan net nie iemand ontmoet wat in my belangstel nie. Dis nie so maklik nie

Reply to H
Posted by: tebogo | 2003/12/17

Thanx for the wake up call.

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: broken | 2003/12/16

I would like to thank you for that message of inspiration.......

Reply to broken