Question
Posted by: Heart Broken | 2003/12/16

Story to tell

Good moring,

Last night me and my girlfriend slept together(Sleeping) doing nothing, I started to tickle her down stairs with clothes on, for about 20 min, She turned around and said she think whe must not do it right now, I said that i am sorry what i did and i will wait for her for the right time. Today she is Heartbroken she said she did not expect something like that from me. What can i do what can i tell her ( I told that her i am realy sorry and i promised that it won't happen again,. Whe spoke about it she said it will take time. I love here with all my heart i am so cross with myself Why did i do it e.g . Any comments

Why did she allow me to do it? What can i do it is realt realy bad

I just want to say to all of you,
Don't Don't Have sex or oral or anything close to it before an marrige, It will destroy you piece by piece

Joh 3: Before you can enter the kindom of God you must be newborn, . How do you do it: Go on your knees and ask the lord to come in your heart and turn away from all the bad things, Thats all it takes. Remember Hell is no joke it is forever pain and teers, don't go that way people, No good deads or going to church,praying can bring you to Heaven nothing, Only Jesus that is why he Died for you and me reading this piece know, He is Knocking on your Hears door till you open your heart to Jesus Let him in and Start Living with Jesus, There is no better present, not better feeling. Read Joh3 if you don't understand i will pray for you whom is reading this now. Jesus Loves don't throw it away.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Heart Broken

It is some time now since you have posted your mail. Sorry for the delay but I went on holiday for a break. I hope you feel better by now and that you have had time over the holiday to reflect on what had happened.

Things like this happen and it is important that you don't punish yourself over things that are in the past. It sounds if you are religious and it is important to remember that God forgives.

You are a teenager and hormones can do strange things. So what you did is quite a normal response. If you and your girlfriend want to work this out it is important to talk about it and discuss what you are planning for the future, "sexually speaking". Don't be fookish and think it is never going to happen again because it might and then you want to know what it is going to take to stop what you are busy with.

The best is, if you c things are getting out of hand, get up and do something else because if you stay in that scenario you are going to get to involved with what you are doing and give in.

T

1
Posted by: Ez | 2003/12/18

Dam man, why are you bringing the word of God in when you screwed up, bet you this did not even cross your mind when you were "tickling" her.

Listen man, life is life and sometimes we just gotta role with the punches, and if your really sorry then you are sorry, but dont ever make promises to the woman in your life which you know you cant keep, next time she might want you to do it and then? what about Joh 3 then.....

Like i said life is life, but living it makes it worth it.

Reply to Ez