Question
Posted by: LL | 2005/07/28

story

love to tell my story but i do not feel safe

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi LL

Although you can post your message anonymously, you're probably concerned about how others will respond to it. You're possibly feeling vulnerable, or you're having difficulty in letting go of the story. Know that this space is available for you to use, when you're ready. Inappropriate postings will be deleted.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2005/08/01

Dyl is right, you should have no worris about telling your story on somewhere like this. its just concerns me that you, as you put it *dont feel safe*, safe from who or what?
you should not feel like this about anything so feel free to say anything on here, we are here to listen and try and help.

hope you respond, all the best

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Dyl | 2005/07/29

you can feel free to tell you story here, there is no one here that will try to hurt you. and if some one does, they don't deserve to be here. besides, no one here knows who you are in the real world.

Reply to Dyl