Question
Posted by: Banana | 2005/11/25

Storms!!!

What is it with JHB and these storms, really struggling to get used to the thunder and lightning. especially at night keep thinking there are flashes going off meanwhile its ligntning.

Does look cool and all but hello, is it ever gonna end??

Gosh, and here was I thinking just the o[posite, and wondering when it would START. The summer rain season usualy startes in early September, the week of my birthday ( as a child hardly ever had a party that didn't get rained out ) --- and for us to wait till late November for rain --- and still not yet a proper soaking rain, seems annoying. The rain storms are great to watch and listen to, so long as you are comfy inside and looking out at it ; they're nasty to be out in