Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2007/06/22

stopping yasmin questions - PLEASE help

hi - i stopped taking yasmin in march. took it for a year. 1st month ok. 2nd month was 40 day cycle now am on 48 days since last period and no period still. i have had some period cramps on and off for 2 weeks. Neg preg test so dont think im pregnant. my question is is it possible to take longer than 3 months to regulate. i thought 3 month was the norm and if im not getting my period does that mean im not ovulating at all. am worried because would like to fall preganant but stressed about missed periods. and how long it will take to get back to normal. is there somethign i can take or does body just need to work itself out...

It means that you are not ovulating. Give it one more month and then see your doctor.