Question
Posted by: Cherry | 2003/03/11

stopping HRT

Thank you kindly for your response.

I would prefer to stop using the Femigel as I have been using it for almost 5 years now. Would the symptoms of menopause return or would they have gone after 5 years?

Would you recommend that I do this? Also does one just stop taking it completely or do you have to go off it gradually? By the way I am 52 years old.

In some people the symptoms return and in others they don't.
I cannot recommend to you what to do as there are pros and cons. I can only give you the information and you will have to decide what is the lesser of the two evils for you. If you stop the Femigel, you can just stop it.

1
Posted by: Cherry | 2003/03/12

thank you very much for responding I do appreciate it.

Kind regards.

Reply to Cherry