Question
Posted by: nikki | 2007/03/18

stopping

I was given my pill at a free clinic without any tests or through examination and not as much information as i would have liked - and i asked a lot of questions. I've now been taking it for just over a month, but while taking it i've experienced horrible nausea which at first i put down to being sick - i was sick for 3 weeks. I'd like to stop taking the pill immediatly, but i'm not certain if this is the best course of action, please advice. I will be seeing a gynea at the end of this week.

I would suggest that you wait till you have seen your gynaecologist. It is not advisable to stop the Pill in the middle of a pack. Nausea can be a side effect when starting the Pill. It often gets better with time.