Question
Posted by: Bronwyn | 2008/01/16

Stopped Pill

I have stopped Tripasil at the begining of Jan as I want to start a family. Can you tell me how long before I could possible fall pregnant. I have been on the pill for about 8 years non-stop.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.

3
Posted by: B | 2008/01/17

A friend of mine stopped using the pill after 8 years, and fall preggies immediately.
However I've been of the pill for 11 months before I fell preggies last year October, unfortunately had a mc at 7 weeks on 19 Nov. Want to give my body some time to heal, are going to try from end of February.
B

Reply to B
Posted by: mag | 2008/01/17

Hi Ladies, I also used Triphasil for a year and I stop using it last year september, they say it'll take up to 6 months for my hormones to be normal again so I'm still trying.

Reply to mag
Posted by: D | 2008/01/16

I am in the same position as you and would also like to know what the answer is more or less. My sister was on triphasel for 7 years and have stopped using it a year ago and she is still struggling to fall pregnant.

Reply to D