Question
Posted by: Annie | 2006/11/01

Stop using the pill

We want another baby and I stopped using Tryphasil in the beginning of October. The last day of my last periond was 30 November. I should have started on the 23rd of October with my period, but till today, there is nothing. I have done a home pregnancy test on Monday - NEGATIVE!

I have used the pill for 7 years now, but whenever I missed a pill, I usually start with my period. I never had problems and with the first 2 children pregnancy occured VERY easily.

I am 31 years old and are worried now. Could this mean that I would probably struggle to get pregnant?

Is something wrong with me now?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the PIll.

1
Posted by: Mia | 2006/11/01

I think your body must now first adjust to not being on the pill and your cycle might take a while to get back to normal. I found that my cycle became longer after I went off the pill. I don't think you should worry yet.

Reply to Mia