Question
Posted by: Elsie | 2003/12/11

stop taking pill

Was on Diane for 5 years. Stop taking it now for 6 months. - wants to become pregnant. Suddenly gets anxiety attacks through out the day and wants to cry for no reason. Attacks comes over me like waves through the day now for a week. breasts feel a tickle at times. Not pregnant Can it be that I have a hormone imbalance ? Will it come right on its own? Is it my body that must now get use to my own hormones?

Anxiety attacks are not a usual symptom of hormonal problems. I would suggest that you speak to CyberShrink about this.

1
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/12

Hi.

I'm gonna give you my opinion. I think that your body has to get used to the pill not being in your system anymore. Considering that you have used it for 5 years. If your body reacts like that, then I should think you should consult a doctor to find out what's going on. I think your body got too used to it, now it's got to get used to not having it anymore. Like I said, go to your doc, maybe he/she will be able to help and set your mind at ease. It can be that you just stopped taking the pill. I am on Triphasil and I know that if you just stop suddenly, you get your period.

Good luck.

Reply to ciska