Posted by: Sandy | 2008/08/20

Stop Smoking

I am desparately looking to stop smoking as it is affectin gmy weight. I am 28 and weigh 41Kg.. I have been told about medicine to stop smoking, is that my solution?? Ihave tried to stop smoking but my boyfriend smokes and my will power just goes down the drain when he is around.

Please could you suggest something??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hi Sandy
You may benefit from using Zyban or Nicotene replacement therapy - please discuss with your GP as you would need a prescription.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/08/21

Thank you to everyone that replied!!

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Chris | 2008/08/20

Hi Sandy.
I posted a message too yesterday (1803). Last night I started with Zyban. This morning after 2 drags in put it out. Felt extremely nausous. It might be in my head only but hey - if your mind isn' t in it too you might just as well leave it. Good luck

Reply to Chris
Posted by: annie | 2008/08/20

Zyban worked for me. Ask your doc about a prescription. Good luck.

Reply to annie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.