Question
Posted by: Jeanette | 2003/02/07

Stop Smoking

I have a high cholesterol of 7.1, I'm 55 years of age and smokes. I would like to know how can one stop smoking without getting fat? I try to eat the right food but do not excercise. I have recently lost about 14 kg and don't want to put the weight on again.

Jeanette, unfortunately like with most things in life that are worthwhile, there is no easy way to do it. I wrote something on the topic a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Jeanette | 2003/02/11

Hi Cyberdoc
I tried to send an mail to above address but it didn't want to go through. I would like a copy if possible. Thanks

Reply to Jeanette
Posted by: Bobbin | 2003/02/07

Jeanette, Call (011) 720-3145 and chat with a charming young man named Peter.

Reply to Bobbin