Posted by: mcomic | 2011/04/28

stop smoke?

my husband is smoking for 15jrs now i want him to stop how can i help him everytime he smokes near me i get headaches and my nose start to burn i cant stand it and we get into a figth each time because i hide his sigarrettes i want to help him but his afraid to stop smoking because he has a smoker''s caugh that doesn''t want to disappear what can i do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hey there
Thank you very much for your post. We suggest your husband attends Nicotine Anonymous. This is a free 12 Step Fellowship of men and women who have the desire to quit smoking. You can locate your nearest meeting by visiting their website. Alternatively your husband can be admitted into Harmony where we would treat his nicotine addiction the same as any other chemical dependency. Please feel free to call the clinic on 021 790 7779 for a free assessment with our Clinical Director.
Wishing you love and light
The Harmony Team

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.