Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2004/01/20

Stop menstruation

I am 43 years of age and would like to know if there is a natural remedy to stop menstruation. I would prefer a natural option instead of surgery.

Expert ImageArchive

Natural remedies tend to work with the processes of the body, so they would only help balance and normalise the menstruation. At the age of 43 it is still a very young age for natural process to stop menstruation, this normally happens after age 55. If there is a medical problem associated with your menstruation it would be best to consult with your doctor as to how to stop.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)