Question
Posted by: Lady Pepsi | 2007/08/25

Stop Loosing Weight

I've lost about 18kilo's on Mari Hudson's +- eatplan but, although I am still on the same eatplan I do not loose weigh anymore. I still need to loose about 15kg. Can you please give me advise what to do to start loosing weight again?j

Dear Lady Pepsi
Firstly congratulations on losing those 18 kg - you are really a ***star***. When someone who is on a slimming diet reaches a plateau and stops losing, it can help to reduce your energy intake slightly (cut out one or two foods a day or reduce all your portions a bit) and increase your energy output. You don't mention if you are doing any exercise, if not, do try to do 30 or more minutes a day of any aerobic exercise (brisk walking, running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). Exercise is still the best metabolic stimulant available and this should start you losing again.
Keep up the good work