Question
Posted by: marri | 2003/02/26

stop from ejaculating

I'm man of 30. I always try to stop me from ejaculating after having a masturbation, with pressing underneath testicles with my fingers. I also try to squeeze & contract my urine pipe at the moment of ejaculation after a masturbation. I don't know why I stop myself to discharge semen after masturbation. Please advice me Is it a safe practise.

It sounds like a very painful procedure. Why not just ejaculate, or do you experience feeling of guilt because of the masturbation?
The semen has to go somewhere, so I assume you

4
Posted by: reader | 2003/02/26

weirdo - if you ask me!

Reply to reader
Posted by: Bloubal | 2003/02/26

It is actually not that uncommon to do. Depends on the situation. Say for example you are in your bed and you don't want to make a mess, then why not stop it? But why don't you just masterbate in the bathroom or someplace where you can let it out? About the safe part, I have no idea? Hopefully the Sexologist can tell you!

Reply to Bloubal
Posted by: Big D | 2003/02/26

Seems like rather a wierd thing to want to do.

Reply to Big D
Posted by: Bonker | 2003/02/26

Why stop it? Let is squirt and enjoy the moment!!!

Reply to Bonker