Question
Posted by: mamma | 2007/05/18

Stop breathing

My son is 9 years old. He is suffering from sinusites at the moment. This morning when I went to wake him, he had white lines around his mouth and he wasn't breating. I got him to wake up eventually after wiping his face with a cold cloth. He also stopped breathing when he was a baby. Last time it happened he was 14 months. What could be the cause?

Dear Mamma
This is not normal for a 9 year old - please take him to your Gp for a good medical checkup - he may need to get specialist treatment.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/05/18

You need to take him to a Paediatrician or an ENT urgently! he obviously has some obstruction or condition that needs urgent medical attention! Please treat this as urgent

Reply to Lou