Question
Posted by: Linette | 2008/06/11

Stomic pains

I am having stomic pains for a few weeks now. I also have a very loose stool. I get heartburn when I drink water. I did go for a colonoscopy and gastroscopy. I also had a acid test done. The results show everything is normal. What could be the trouble with my stomic ?

Hallo Linette
I think you should ask your doctor to send a sample of the loose stool to the lab - you may have a parasitic or other infection in the stool. If this is normal he may need to send you to a gastro enterologist for further testing. If the pains are cramping type of pain - you can try Buscopan or Colofac. If it is burning pain you can try Mucaine. Gaviscon will help for the heartburn.