Question
Posted by: justin | 2008/01/20

stomack pain

i am 16 years old and i am a guy.since the 15 jan before skol started my stomach started getting sore.its not coz of school or anything.when i get up in the morning it pains and then i go to the toilet but nothing comes out.last nite the pain got worse.i seems like cramps to me.could you please help me as this is also affecting my school life and my appetite.the pain starts just below my ribs and continues right down to my stomach

Dear Justin

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like if you are suffering from constipation. In order to eleviate the symptoms and to correct your bowl movements, you should take Laxette syrup, 10 - 20 ml, twice daily, as well as two Softlax tablets at night for a period of at least one week. The medication are available over the counter at your nearest Pharmacy. If the symptoms persists, you should consult a GP and have an abdominal x-ray done.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: armani | 2008/05/11

taken a course of antibiotics reacently, stomack burns on and off pain on left side of stomack, sometimes slight headaches, slightly constipated, wind lots of burping after meals, bloated

Reply to armani