Posted by: Brad | 2009/01/12

stomach problems or i dont know

For the past two years I' ve been getting this stomach pains and they get stronger everytime, and at the same time I get chest pains as well (I am asmatic) but this is not all I cant seem to eat and when I can eat the food stays in for a while and then they all come out and that makes me feel even worse. And another thing is that some times when I go to the toilet my urine has a reddish bloodish colour. I really need your advise and I am also afraid to go see doc, the last time I went the doc just gave me alot of pills and that didnt help. So please can you help there are time when I go days without food and often feel like Im going to have blackouts.

Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Brad
You probably need to have a gastroscopy to check for a peptic ulcer. If you have a medical aid, ask your doctor to refer you to a gastroenterologist. If you don't have medical aid, ask the doctor at outpatients to refer you to the gastro enterology clinic at your nearest public hospital
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.