Question
Posted by: natalie | 2004/10/15

stomach problems

I realy need your help i've been to doctors before and i stll dont know what is wrong with me.
I am a female i have this stomach problem that doctors just dont understand when i eat i have to eat small portions of food then often feeling nausea and then vomiting and always bloated im alway constipated i have trouble farting it's all stomach related
please help me find out what's wrong with me

Natalie, the first thing to do is to get rid of the constipation. Increase your water intake to 8 glasses a day and take something like Duphalac® Dry, 3 sachets at night until you have soft stools. You can then bring it down to 2 at night for another week or so and if the stools stay soft you can keep on taking one sachet at night for the next couple of months. If the stools become hard on 1 sachet a day you up the dosage to two and stay there.
If the other symptoms persist once the constipation has cleared up, it might be due to a gallbladder, liver or stomach problem and the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.