Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2003/02/08

STOMACH PROBLEM

How long does it usually take to start seeing a difference if you are trying to loose weight. I have cut my calories in the hope that I can loose some of my stomach but I don't know how long it takes. I REALLY am afraid to loose the weight on other parts of my body (which are fine), its just this role on my stomach. I do exercise 5 days a week and as far as I can tell I don't overeat. My calories are never over 1700 a day so my stomach really confuses me. Am I simply getting to much energy in and what can I do to loose it? I don't want to loose WEIGHT. I way 53.8 and my height is 1.68. It's just the role that must go.

Dear Cindy
Seeing that your BMI = 19 at the moment it is imperative that you DON'T lose more weight otherwise you will become underweight which is also harmful to your health. Your approach to use exercise to firm up your tummy is still the best. Please stop trying to lose weight as this is the way to becoming anorexic and that is NOT the way to go. You can also try certain beauty salons which offer body wrapping treatments, for example phone Lillian Terry International (012) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.
Take great care